Re: [escepticos] Los inocentes niños palestinos

Xosé Afonso Álvarez Pérez xalvarez.lists en gmail.com
Mie Ago 13 13:00:38 WEST 2014

De hecho, el vídeo circula desde hace casi un año y medio. Las
noticias que dan cuenta de él lo localizan en la frontera entre
Pakistán y Afganistán, y se lo atribuyen al Partido Islámico del
Turkistán:

- http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/schoolboys-shoot-ak47s-at-terrorist-training-camp/story-fnh81fz8-1226630202535
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313023/The-Talibans-boy-commandos-Children-young-FIVE-horrifying-arsenal-weapons-terror-training-camp.html
- http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/23/children-five-firing-ak47-assault-rifles-al-qaeda-terror-camp-video_n_3136989.html
- http://rt.com/news/children-terrorist-camp-pakistan-279/

En el propio enlace de Facebook que envió Mercader hay un comentario
de una persona que le enseñó el vídeo a un colega pakistaní que
sugiere que puede estar amañado (copio las justificaciones debajo; hay
algún comentario también en la web de RT)
Saludos

1) The Children wear Pakistani dress. But they show totally unrelated
flags in Arabic. Pakistani children use only Urdu as their language.

2) The children doesn't look like Pakistanis - at least doesn't match
the dress they are wearing.

3) No one will say Allah Akbaar when they are training something. They
use those words in wrong situation in this video. Whoever made this
video used it again only to try to show them as Muslims.

4) Children look very tidy and neat like just dressed up. Dresses are
not worn due to these extensive trainings. The hats looks perfectly in
place and all. People who work/trained in those kind of dusty area
should not look that good.

5) Those banners in Arabic are shown only to let people think these
are Muslims.. No one is going to show any banners if they are mainly
interested in getting trained.

6) They used movie audio dubbing for shooting sounds. In movies they
use this type of lighter shooting sound mainly to protec audiece'
ears. Real sound of shots are usually different from this.

7) The video is very professionally made. The camera goes in different
angles. From sides, back, front even far away from the hill etc. It is
not like a leaked mobile video. This is made only for spreading hate
in his opinion.

If I remember any other points he mentioned, I shall post it later.
Many people will still believe this video though if they don't know
much about some of the above points I heard from colleague. I asked
him only because he has a neutral view about these type of conflicts
and issues.

No one is saying you made this video. But there are videos fake and
reals which are being posted by haters of all sides.