[escepticos] la ciencia del matrimonio homosexual

Xosé Afonso Álvarez Pérez xalvarez.lists en gmail.com
Mie Sep 18 17:16:42 WEST 2013

Pues a mí me funciona, Pepet. En cualquier caso, lo copio en el cuerpo
del mensaje
Saludos

A University of Lagos post graduate student, Chibuihem Amalaha, from
Imo State has used science to prove that gay marriage is improper
among other breakthroughs, writes Charles Ajunwa

His persistence during our conversations on the phone that I should
give him an opportunity to explain some of his scientific
breakthroughs made me to agree to meet him at his residence at No.38
Godwin Way, Ireakari Estate, Isolo, Lagos. With a disarming smile on
his face, he introduced himself as Chibuihem Stanley Amalaha, a
student of University of Lagos studying Chemical Engineering at the
School of Post Graduate Studies. He talked about his researches and
scientific breakthroughs with the confidence of an achiever. First, he
let the reporter into his background.

“I was the first to publish report about the 2006 total solar eclipse
in the newspaper in Nigeria when I was writing for the defunct New Age
newspaper. I also reported the true situation about the 2010 acid rain
in Nigeria. I carried out analysis and found out that there was
nothing like cancer of the skin attributed to the acid rain and by
2011, I emerged the best science reporter in Nigeria where I won
Nigeria Media Merit Award in the energy category as a science editor
with Compass newspapers.”

He continued: “Ever since then I have been doing a lot of researches
in the country. There are many discoveries and inventions I have made
in science and technology. I have also been able to prove that the
mathematical symbol pi which people thought of as 22 over 7 is not
actually 22 over , but  rather a transcendental number while 22 over 7
is a rational number. I also proved that watching television in the
dark impacts negatively on one’s eyes and by God’s grace, I was the
first person to use scientific instruments to prove it in the whole
world. The Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) featured me on this in
one of their programmes on January 12, 2013, where I demonstrated to
millions of their viewers that watching television in the dark damages
the eyes. Usually when it’s around 10pm, many families in Nigeria will
switch off their surrounding lights to use the light from television
or the light from computer alone thinking that they will see images
brighter. But from experiments I found that it’s not true and experts
both at the University of Lagos and elsewhere have found my work to be
true. The reason for this is because there is a lot of difference in
illuminants (brightness) between the television screen and the dark
background in the room known as the periphery,” Amalaha said.

The Wrong Act of Gay Marriage

Then, he zeroed in on his research about gay marriage. He said: “In
recent time I found that gay marriage,which is homosexuality and
lesbianism, is eating deep into the fabric of our human nature all
over the world and this was why nations of Sodom and Gomora were
destroyed by God because they were into gay practice. That is, a man
marrying another man and a woman marrying another woman.

“A recent publication on May 3, 2013 shows that France is the 14th
country in the world that have legalised gay. I asked myself why
should a man be marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman, does it
mean that there is no more female for a man to marry or there is no
more male for a woman to marry?  And recently, Britain told Nigeria to
legalise gay marriage of forfeit international aid. I thank God for
our lawmakers who refused to sign the bill legalising gay marriage.
And so God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove
gay marriage wrong.

“In the area of physics, I used physics with experiments, I used
chemistry with experiments, I used biology with experiments and I used
mathematics to prove gay marriage wrong.

The Physics of Gay Marriage

“To start with, physics is one of the most fundamentals of all the
sciences and  I used two bar magnets in my research. A bar magnet is a
horizontal magnet that has the North Pole and the South Pole and when
you bring two bar magnets and you bring the North Pole together you
find that the two North Poles will not attract. They will repel, that
is, they will push away themselves showing that a man should not
attract a man. If you bring two South Poles together you find that the
two South Poles will not attract indicating that same sex marriage
should not hold. A female should not attract a female as South Pole of
a magnet does not attract the South Pole of a magnet. But, when you
bring a North Pole of a magnet and a South Pole of a magnet they will
attract because they are not the same, indicating that a man will
attract a woman because of the way nature has made a female. Even in
physics when you study what is called electrostatics, you found that
when you rub particles together they don’t attract each other but when
you rub particle in another medium they will attract each other. For
example, if you use your biro and rub it on your hair, after rubbing,
try to  bring small pieces of paper they will attract because one is
charged while the other one is not charged. But if both of them are
charged they don’t attract, which means that man cannot attract
another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract
a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove
gay marriage wrong.

The Chemistry of Gay Marriage
“In chemistry, I used chemical reactions and we have different types
of chemical reactions. We have double decomposition reaction,
decomposition reaction, neutralisation reaction and reduction
oxidation reaction. But in chemistry I used a simple one known as
neutralisation reaction which is a reaction where an acid reacts with
a base to give you salt and water. For example, when you bring
surphuric acid and you reacts it with sodium hydroxide which is a base
you are going to have salt and water.  That tells you that the acid is
a different body, the base is a different body and they will react.
But if you bring an acid and you pour it on top of an acid chemistry
there will be no reaction.  If you bring water and pour it on top it
shows that there will be no reaction. If you bring a base either
sodium hydroxide and you pour it on top of a sodium hydroxide you find
out that there will be reaction showing that a man on top of a man
will have no reaction. A woman on top of a woman will have no
reaction, that is what chemistry is showing. Even in chemistry when
you also use a process called electrolysis, which is if you use
electrolysis of acidilated water, that is water you drop some droplets
of acid on it, you found that the negative ions will be attracted to
the positive ones while the positive ions will be attracted to the
negative ones. So the negative ones are not attracted to their peers,
they are all attracted to the positive electrode and the positive ones
are not attracted to the positive electrode. Instead, the negative ion
is attracted to positive electrodes and why is it that the negative is
attracted to the positive? It is because they are not the same.
Likewise a man cannot be attracted to a man as negative ion is not
attracted to the negative electrode instead negative ion is attracted
to the positive electrode. That is what electrolysis is showing us
that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry.

The Biology of Gay Marriage
“In biology, I used simple experiments and I came down to a lay man.
We have seen that the female of a fowl is called hen and the male of a
fowl is called a cock. We have never seen where a cock is having sex
with a cock and we have never seen where a hen is having sex with
another. Even among lions when you go to the zoo you find out that
lion does not mate with a lion instead a lion will mate with a lioness
showing that a lion being a male will mate with lioness being a
female. Now if animals that are of even lower creature understand so
much, how come  human being made in the higher image of God that is
even of higher creature will be thinking of  a man having sex with
another and woman having sex with another woman? That shows that it’s
a misnomer and when you come to real biological standard, when you see
a lady you love there is what is called the follicle stimulating
hormone. The follicle stimulating hormone in a man triggers what is
called spermatogenesis through your brain which is called
hypothalamus. It will send message to your brain when you see a lady
you love and through the hypothalamus you will go after the lady. And
it will trigger your spermatogenesis and the lady’s host follicles
stimulating hormone will be triggered by the hypothalamus and it will
stimulate her ovarian follicle. So in the man is the spermatogenesis,
in female it’s the ovarian follicle. You find out that the sperm alone
does not produce a child and the ovary alone in the female does not
produce a child. They need each other for reproduction to occur and
the follicle stimulating hormone in the man and that of the female
promote different things. The sperm in the man alone doesn’t produce a
child and ovary in the female alone does not produce a child, they
need each other for reproduction to occur. So that shows how biology
proves that gay marriage is wrong.

The Mathematics of Gay Marriage

In mathematics which is another core area of science, I used what is
called the principle of commutativity and idepotency. Commutativity in
mathematics is simply the arrangement of numbers or arrangement of
letters in which the way you arrange them don’t matter. For example,
if you say A + B in mathematics you are going to have B + A. For
example, if I say two plus three it will give five. If I start from
three, I say three plus two it also give you five showing that two
plus three and three plus two are commutative because they gave the
same results. That shows that A + B will give you B + A, you see that
there is a change. In A + B, A started the journey while in B + A, B
started the journey. If we use A as a man and use B as a woman we are
going to have B + A that is woman and man showing that there is a
reaction. A + B reacted, they interchanged and gave us B + A showing
that commutativity obeys that a man should not marry a man and a woman
should not marry a woman. If you use idempotency, it’s a reaction in
mathematics where A + A = A. Actually in abstract algebra, A + A =2A
but we are less concerned with the numerical value two. We are more
less concerned with the symbols A, you find out that A + A will give
you A showing that the whole thing goes unchanged. It didn’t change
unlike commutativity A + B give B + A there is a change. A started the
journey in commutativity and A + B gave us B + A and B started the
journey after the equality sign. But in the case of idempotency A + A
will give you A showing that it goes unreacted. You started with A and
you meet A ,the final result is A. Showing that a man meeting a man A
+ A will produce a man there is no reaction, it goes unreacted and in
chemical engineering you have to send the material back to the reactor
for the action to be carried out again showing that it goes unreacted.
That is how mathematics has shown that gay marriage is wrong because
commutativity proves that gay marriage is wrong. Idempotency also
proves that gay marriage is wrong. So these are the principles I have
used to prove gay marriage wrong in physics, chemistry, biology,
mathematics and by the grace of God I am the only one that has proved
this in the whole world.

“If you go on the Internet to check whether there is anybody who has
used physics to prove gay marriage wrong, you find out there is none.
You go to Google or youtube check whether there is anybody that has
used chemistry to find same sex marriage wrong, you find out there is
none and the same applies to biology and mathematics.
“In general, same sex marriage is evil. It should be stopped by those
practicing it. Now they are saying that they will go and adopt a
child, the question is that if everybody shows interest in same sex
marriage where would the child they are adopting come from?”

His Commendations

And now his works have earned him the respect in the world of science.
He said: “At the University of Lagos where I currently study as a
student you will find my publication on the notice board there. When
you go to the Senate Building of the university you will see the same
notice there and even recently my lecturer at the Department of
Chemical Engineering, Profesor D.S.Aribuike pointedly told me that I
will win Nobel prize one day, because he found that my works are real
and nobody has done it in any part of the world. You know Nobel Prize
is the highest award anyone could ever win and no African has won
Nobel Prize in science. So I am aspiring to win Nobel Prize for
Africa. Other universities have seen my work and sent me
commendations. I have a professor friend who has seen the work I did
and he sent me congratulatory message because of the originality of
the work.”

Not only that, Dr. Henry Boyo, Department of Physics at UNILAG
approved of him. He said: “I have known him (Stanley) for the past
five years. He is a very sound guy. He is genuine in terms of his
scientific discoveries. He has appeared on NTA and SilverBird
televisions where he demonstrated his knowledge of science. When you
talk to him, you will know that he understands what he is talking
about. He is convincing.
“He conceptualised the idea of using sciences and mathematics to prove
gay marriage wrong and we have worked it here. Some people make claims
to religion but he went a step further to use science and mathematics
to prove gay marriage wrong. He used my laboratory here (UNILAG) to
carry out his researches. He is the originator of the idea, he
deserves commendation and we support the idea. You can quote me
anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and it has been scientifically
proven to be true.”

His Next Step
“I want to be able to publish it in international journals. The
finance has been a problem in this area because I found out that you
you have to pay in dollars for international journals to publish you.
You know finance is a factor and I don’t have money to start paying in
US dollars and I need sponsors so that I can pay for the journals to
be published.”

Encounter with government officials

“I have been to the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in
Abuja and there is a lot of protocol around the minister. I must
confess that seeing a minister is one of  the problems we are having
in this country. I could recall that University of Lagos carried out a
research in Zamfara State some years ago when lead poisoning was
killing people there. Could you believe a professor in UNILAG once
said that they wrote to Minister of Science and Technology to give
them permission to go and carry out research in Zamfara State, that
was many years ago and till now they could not get reply from that
minister. So these are some of the problems sometimes to reach some of
these top people. You publish materials and you don’t know whether
they read them or not. I had gone to the National Mathematical Centre
Abuja, where I submitted a material to Professor Sam Ali who was
Director General of the agency and till now I couldn’t get any reply.
But Professor Oye Ibidapo Oye former Vice-Chancellor, University of
Lagos is the immediate past president of Nigeria Academy of Science
one of the highest scientific bodies in the country whom I took a copy
of my work to and he accepted the work. He never found any error in
it. I have reached other echelons in the science and technology world
like Professor V.O. Ife Olunyolo a well-known engineer in Nigeria. He
brought the first system engineering known in Sub-Sahara Africa at the
University of Lagos. I have given him a copy of my work and he didn’t
find it wrong. I have never seen anybody who condemned my work.”

“Nigerian sector does not encourage scientific research so much but
what God has given me I am using it effectively to touch Nigerian
nation. All the scientific researches I have been doing  have not
yielded any encouragement to do more.

Speaking about his ambition, Amalaha after taking a deep breath said
“My ambition is to go beyond the sky. I want to reach the level God
has destined me to reach. I want to be the first African to win Nobel
Prize in science because as I am talking to you now African has ever
won Nobel Prize in science.