[escepticos] Tren Madrid-Santiago descarrilado

Claudio J. Chiabai chiabaiclaudio en gmail.com
Vie Jul 26 16:00:26 WEST 2013

> La pregunta seria, ¿hay algo más que necesidad de contencion? Yo no tengo
> datos, pero me imagino que habra algunas investigaciones y guias para ayudar
> en casos así, y que es los más probable que pueda suceder con los
> afectados.

Y no me costo encontrar algo. Segun entiendo su intervención esta para tratar
de prevenir rastornos posteriores.

""People who experience traumatic events have an increased risk of developing
a range of mental disorders. Appropriate early support from a member of the
public, whether a friend, family member, co-worker or volunteer, may help to
prevent the onset of a mental disorder or may minimise its severity. However,
few people have the knowledge and skills required to assist. Simple guidelines
may help members of the public to offer appropriate support when it is
needed.""

Development of mental health first aid guidelines on how a member of the public
can support a person affected by a traumatic event: a Delphi study

--
Saludos ... Claudio