Re: [escepticos] Artículo de EL PAIS al hilo de manifiesto sobre el aborto

José María Mateos chema en rinzewind.org
Vie Abr 10 18:44:18 WEST 2009

2009/4/10 Eloy Anguiano Rey <eloy.anguiano en gmail.com>:
> Vamos, el aborto para nosotros los ricos, para los demás es inmoral (me
> recuerda a los divorcios eclesiásticos).

Al hilo: "The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion", When the
Anti-Choice Choose. Un relato de abortos de los antiabortistas, de
boca de los médicos:

"Abortion is a highly personal decision that many women are sure
they'll never have to think about until they're suddenly faced with an
unexpected pregnancy. But this can happen to anyone, including women
who are strongly anti-choice. So what does an anti-choice woman do
when she experiences an unwanted pregnancy herself? Often, she will
grin and bear it, so to speak, but frequently, she opts for the
solution she would deny to other women -- abortion.

In the spring of 2000, I collected the following anecdotes directly
from abortion doctors and other clinic staff in North America,
Australia, and Europe. The stories are presented in the providers' own
words, with minor editing for grammar, clarity, and brevity. Names
have been omitted to protect privacy. "

http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.html

Saludos.
--