Re: [escepticos] El "inmediato" calentamiento... tardará, por ahora, otros 10 años

José María Mateos chema en rinzewind.org
Vie Mayo 2 19:14:43 WEST 2008

Felipe Martínez-Pastor escribió:
> Que yo vea, el artículo presupone que hay calentamiento global; que se
> ralentiza, vale, pero haberlo, haylo, y causado por el /Homo sapiens/.
> Me parece un argumento un poco... bumerán ;-)

	Yo he podido encontrar el abstract, pero el artículo es de pago (he
visto que el autor principal suelo ponerlos en PDF en su página web,
pero de momento no hay nada):

	http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7191/abs/nature06921.html

	"Using this method, and by considering both internal natural climate
variations and projected future anthropogenic forcing, we make the
following forecast: over the next decade, the current Atlantic
meridional overturning circulation will weaken to its long-term mean;
moreover, North Atlantic SST and European and North American surface
temperatures will cool slightly, whereas tropical Pacific SST will
remain almost unchanged. Our results suggest that global surface
temperature may not increase over the next decade, as natural climate
variations in the North Atlantic and tropical Pacific temporarily offset
the projected anthropogenic warming."

	Un saludo.
--
** Las Penas del Agente Smith: http://rinzewind.org **
GPG key ID: 0x2948FA19 | Please encrypt private mail