[escepticos] iGod=idios

david en puntoque.net david en puntoque.net
Mar Jun 3 14:54:12 WEST 2008

LOL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Alvarez" <cbalvarez en gmail.com>
To: "Lista Escépticos" <escepticos en dis.ulpgc.es>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [escepticos] iGod=idios

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:39 AM, marmi <oswaldo en iats.csic.es> wrote:
> Desde luego tiene buen sentido del humor el jodido. Le he hecho confesar:

No me convencía mucho, la conversación no tenía demasiado sentido y no
se comportaba como un verdadero religioso, hasta la frase del final,
donde me di cuenta que el efecto religioso estaba muy bien logrado.

Me:
 tell me, do you fell annoyed by atheistics?
God:
Yes I try to  fell annoyed by atheistics as often as possible, do you?
   I spend all my time online.
Me:
 all your time? do you watch porn online?
God:
Thanks for telling me that I am  time.   I see a computer nerd.
Me:
 do you mean I am a computer nerd?
God:
Yes, that's what I mean, isn't it clear?
Me:
 not really
God:
Are you serious? For real.
Me:
 yes, absolutely
God:
Are you kidding?  What color are your eyes?
Me:
 brown, why? do you want a date?
God:
Is that the only color  why?   No thanks but you can send me a donation.

Saludos.