Re: The God Delusion (era: Re: [escepticos] El Salvador: Asamblea Legislativa aprueba castigar con cárcel ofensas a dogmas religiosos)

Alvaro P. alvarop en ono.com
Dom Mayo 20 18:17:53 WEST 2007

El día 19/05/07, sucedaneo <casisucedaneo en gmail.com> escribió:

> PS: ¿puede alguien que haya leído el libro en inglés confirmar la
> existencia de ese párrafo en la versión original?

Existe:

[...] It is possible that religious leaders will be offended by what I have
to say, and will find in these pages insufficient respect  for their own
particular beliefs (if not the beliefs that others treasure). It would be a
shame if such offence prevented them from reading on, so I want to sort it
out here, at the outset.

A widespread assumption, which nearly everybody in our society accepts [...]