[escepticos] The skeptical environmentalist

Carlos Ungil carlos.ungil en bluewin.ch
Dom Mayo 15 00:51:01 WEST 2011

Hola, hola.

On 14/05/2011, at 16:54, Pedro J. Hdez wrote:
> El día 13 de mayo de 2011 16:10, Francisco Hernández
>> En cuanto al cambio climático antropogénico, Lomborg cree razonable
>> que sea un efecto real, aunque haya sido exagerado.
>
> Y arrepentido de haberlo dicho
> http://ustednoselocree.com/2010/08/31/lomborg-converso/

No parece muy arrepentido:

After years of being accused of believing something I didn't believe—or, more accurately, not believing something I really did—I made headlines last month for changing my mind even though I hadn't.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703376504575491643716526782.html

Chau,

Carlitos