[escepticos] off-Topic: de nuevo con los eBooks

Borja Marcos BORJAMAR en SARENET.ES
Mie Nov 10 15:43:27 WET 2010

On 10 Nov 2010, at 16:40, David Revilla wrote:

> Seguramente no me he expresado bien, otra vez, pero ahora no tengo tiempo para volver a intentarlo. Porque que me digas el detalle del marquet de android cuando en mi explicación creía que daba el porqué... Bueno, lo dicho, me expreso mal.
> porque alguna diferencia hay en el tema porno entre los dos marquets, y mi explicación iba por ahí.
> Tu insistes en defender a Apple de un ataque que de hecho nadie ha hecho: ¿Dónde he dicho yo nada de "moralina corporativa"... mas que, precisamente para decir que si la hay esconde motivos puramente comerciales?

http://www.android.com/us/developer-distribution-agreement.html

4.11 Restricted Content. Any Product you distribute on the Market must adhere to the Market Content Policy for Developers located athttp://www.android.com/market/terms/developer-content-policy.html.

Developers should not upload or otherwise make available applications or any other materials that display (via text, images, video or other media) or link to:
	• illegal content.
	• invasions of personal privacy or violations of the right of publicity.
	• content that interferes with the functioning of any services of other parties.
	• promotions of hate or incitement of violence.
	• violations of intellectual property rights, including patent, copyright (see Google's DMCA Policy), trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
	• any material not suitable for persons under 18.
	• pornography, obscenity, nudity or sexual activity.

7.2 Google Takedowns. While Google does not intend, and does not undertake, to monitor the Products or their content, if Google is notified by you or otherwise becomes aware and determines in its sole discretion that a Product or any portion thereof or your Brand Features; (a) violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party; (b) violates any applicable law or is subject to an injunction; (c) is pornographic, obscene or otherwise violates Google's hosting policies or other terms of service as may be updated by Google from time to time in its sole discretion; (d) is being distributed by you improperly; (e) may create liability for Google or Authorized Carriers; (f) is deemed by Google to have a virus or is deemed to be malware, spyware or have an adverse impact on Google's or an Authorized Carrier's network; (g) violates the terms of this Agreement or the Market Content Policy for Developers; or (h) the display of the Product is impacting the integrity of Google servers (i.e., users are unable to access such content or otherwise experience difficulty), Google may remove the Product from the Market or reclassify the Product at its sole discretion. Google reserves the right to suspend and/or bar any Developer from the Market at its sole discretion.

No veo gran diferencia.