[escepticos] Tim Minchin

alvaro alvaro en photoblues.es
Lun Ago 25 13:52:53 WEST 2008

Una de esas perlas que uno se encuentra navegando por ahí:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFO6ZhUW38w

If anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a single
Psychic who has been able to prove under reasonable experimental conditions
that they are able to read minds

And if anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a
single
Astrologer who has been able to prove under reasonable experimental
conditions that they can predict future human events by interpreting
celestial signs

And if anyone can show me one example in the history of the world of a
single
Homeopathic Practitioner who has been able to prove under reasonable
experimental conditions that solutions made of infinitely tiny particles of
good stuff dissolved repeatedly into relatively huge quantities of water has
a consistently higher medicinal value than a similarly administered placebo

And if anyone can show me just one example in the history of the world of a
single
Spiritual or religious person who has been able to prove either logically or
empirically the existence of a higher power that has any consciousness or
interest in the human race or ability to punish or reward humans for there
moral choices or that there is any reason - other than fear - to believe in
any version of an afterlife

I'll give you my piano, one of my legs, and my wife