Re: [escepticos] No nada, sólo es información

Borja Marcos BORJAMAR en SARENET.ES
Sab Oct 20 23:28:19 WEST 2007

On 20 Oct 2007, at 13:32, Akin wrote:

> La verdad es que asusta la referencia a los masones.
>
> En este país ya ha sido utilizada antes, al menos de algo me suena.

Me parece que te estás pasando cuatro pueblos.

"The thing he realised about the windows was this: because they had
been converted into openable windows after they had first been
designed to be impregnable, they were, in fact, much less secure than
if they had been designed as openable windows in the first place."
    Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"