[escepticos] ** Mark Twain y sus otros nombres

Pastronomía pastronomia en adinet.com.uy
Mie Nov 28 09:47:25 WET 2007

Si no fueramos pocos y siempre los mismos dominaríamos el mundo!!!

(¿Estás pensando lo mismo que yo?)

And rest my case...

abrazo escéptico

"Lo más incomprensible de este universo es precisamente, que sea
comprensible"
Albert Einstein
(Claro, esto lo decía Einstein)

P.D:  Friki yo... ja!

Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so, Brain, but where will we find a duck and a horse at
this hour?
Are you pondering what I'm pondering
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at this time
of night?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Wuh, I think so, Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like
weasels.
Brain: Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?
Pinky: Uh... yeah, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our
size?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so, Brain, but balancing a family and a career... oooh,
it's all too much for me.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin already married?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.
Brain: ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING, Pinky?
Pinky: Sure, Brain, but how are we going to find chaps our size?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so, Brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental
floss.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so, Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but if they called them sad meals, kids wouldn't
buy them.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking... I mean, what
would the children look like?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Well, I think so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera in
Yiddish.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but SNOBOL for Windows?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so brain, but Pete Rose.... Can we trust him?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, Poit! But where do you put the feather and call it
macaroni?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but there's already a bug stuck in here from last
time.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but I get all clammy inside the tent.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but I don't think Kay Ballard is in the union.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Yes I am. (In this one, Pinky is smart.)
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but the Rockettes, it's mostly girls, isn't it?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but pants with horizontal stripes make me look
chubby.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but pantyhose are so uncomfortable in the summer
time.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so Brain, but you'd have to take that whole bridge apart
then, wouldn't you?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so Brain, but how are we gonna teach a goat to dance with
flippers on?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but apply north to what?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so Brain, no, no, it's too stupid.
Brain: We will disguise ourselves as a cow.
Pinky: Narf! That was it exactly!
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Uh, I think so Don Cerebro, but why would Sophia Loren do a musical?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, but what if the chicken won't wear the nylons?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain but, if you replace the P with an O, my name would
be Oinky, wouldn't it?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but isn't that why they invented tube socks?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Well, I think so Brain, but what if we stick to the seat covers?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Oooh, I think so Brain, but I think I'd rather eat the Macarana.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Well, I think so *hiccup*, but Kevin Costner with an English accent?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but don't you need a swimming pool to play Marco
Polo?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Well, I think so, Brain, but do I really need two tongues?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but we're already naked.
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares,
why does he keep doing it?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain *NARF*, but don't camels spit a lot?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but how will we get a pair of Abe Vigoda's pants?
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but why would Peter Bogdanovich?
Pinky: Brain, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Brain: We eat the box?
Pinky: No, we build a ship, then we eat the box!
Brain: Pinky, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if we get Sam spayed, we won't be able to have
puppies, will we?
Brain: Pinky, and Larry, ARE YOU PONDERING WHAT I'M PONDERING?
Pinky: I think so Brain, and Larry, but how will we get 7 Dwarves to shave
their legs?

"Este Correo Electrónico puede contener información privilegiada y/o
confidencial, y no necesariamente refleja la opinión del remitente. Si Ud.
no es el destinatario de este mensaje no está autorizado a copiar,
reproducir o difundir su contenido a ninguna persona, por favor avise al
remitente y elimínelo. Gracias."

"This E-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information,
and is not necessarily the sender's point of view. If you are not the
addressee of this E-mail you are not allowed to copy, reproduce or
distribute the information contained in this message to any person. Please
notify the sender and delete it. Thank you."