[escepticos] OT The Lancet Neurology ofrece 6 meses gratuitos de su revista

Jose Ramón Brox ambroxius en terra.es
Vie Jun 29 20:43:58 WEST 2007

La revista The Lancet Neurology abre una oferta especial por la que regalan los próximos 6
meses de su revista digital, que es exacta a la copia impresa. Cada mes llega un enlace
para acceder al número (la oferta acaba de empezar). Hay que rellenar algunos datos, eso
sí.

Abajo os adjunto el mensaje original por si estáis interesados.

Un saludo, Jose Brox.

A one-time invitation from The Lancet Neurology to explore six complementary journal
issues in digital format.
Dear Colleague,

We hope you will pardon this one-time email -- it's just that we wanted to let you know
that you are welcome to participate in a very special offer to sample the May through
October 2007 issues of The Lancet Neurology in digital format.

The Lancet Neurology has the highest impact in the field of clinical neurology.  Each
month,only the best neurology research and reviews are published. See how our impact
factor of 9.48 compares with other leading journals:

  a.. 9.48 The Lancet Neurology
  b.. 8.05 Annals of Neurology
  c.. 7.62 Brain
  d.. 5.39 Stroke
   Source: Thompson ISI, Journal Citation Reports, 2006

Sign up today!  You will not be contacted again about this exclusive opportunity to sample
6 digital issues of the journal.  To add your email address to our special distribution
database, click here to give us permission to email you a link to the monthly digital
issues. Once you fill out the quick and easy form (two minutes at the most), you will
immediately receive a link to the May 2007 digital issue.

Trial the May through October 2007 print issues in digital format.    The digital issue is
identical to the print, and in addition, you can search for full-text content relevant to
your area of expertise, print articles of greatest interest, and easily share them via
email with your colleagues.

At any time, if you decide that the journal simply does not meet your information needs in
clinical neurology, you may opt out from our special trial database and we will not
contact you further.

We hope you will take advantage of this special opportunity and that you will find that
your time is well spent reading the best research and reviews published by the leading
clinical neurology journal.

Yours sincerely,

The Lancet Neurology