[escepticos] Cambio climático ¿antropogénico?

José María Mateos chema en rinzewind.org
Lun Dic 17 09:17:48 WET 2007

Josep Català escribió:
> Por supuesto, todas sus afirmaciones son "falsas", "sesgadas",
> "interesadas", "neocons", y etcétera, etcétera.  Dios es Dios,
> y el IPCC y Al Gore sus profetas, faltaría más, mientras que
> el SPPI es un montaje de las multinacionales del sector del
> petróleo y la hulla (sección granzilla).
>
> http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/reprint/UN_open_letter.pdf

	Science and Public Policy Institute
	[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_Public_Policy_Institute]

	"The organization's Executive Director is Robert "Bob" Ferguson, a
former Chief of Staff to Republican Congressmen Jack Fields (1981-1997),
John E. Peterson (1997-2002), and Rick Renzi (2002). The chief science
adviser to the institute is Willie Soon, PhD an astrophysicist and
geoscientist, *an opponent of man made global warming* and advancer of
the theory that climate change is caused by solar variation. *The chief
policy adviser is Christopher Monckton, a former special adviser to
Margaret Thatcher and one of the UK's most prominent climate change
sceptics*. Further science advisers include William Kininmonth, Robert
M. Carter, David Legates, *all three known sceptics of man made climate
change*, Craig Idso, and James J. O'Brien. Joe D'Aleo is the institute's
Meteorology Adviser.

The institute has funded a film "Apocalypse No" intended to show the
errors of the Al Gore film An Inconvenient Truth. It will show Monckton,
chief policy adviser of the institute presenting a slide show to the
Cambridge University Union examining climate change science. [4].

The institute received $90,000 in funding from ExxonMobil in 2006[5]"

	Vamos, que no sólo de hulla vive el hombre. Justamente me sonaba el
nombre de la organización de las páginas del excelente "The republican
war on science".

	Un saludo.
--
** Las Penas del Agente Smith: http://rinzewind.org **
GPG key ID: 0x2948FA19 | Please encrypt private mail