[escepticos] Re: Para los fans de Darwin

Ramon Diaz-Alersi ramon.diazalersi en gmail.com
Vie Oct 20 22:28:42 WEST 2006

Perdón, faltaba un detalle ¿Alguien reconoce este párrafo? ;-)

HIS MAJESTY'S ship, Beagle, under the command of Captain FitzRoy, was
commissioned in July, 1831, for the purpose of surveying the southern
parts of America, and afterwards of circumnavigating the world. In
consequence of Captain FitzRoy having expressed a desire that some
scientific person should be on board, and having offered to give up
part of his own accommodations, I volunteered my services; and through
the kindness of the hydrographer, Captain Beaufort, my appointment
received the sanction of the Admiralty.

--
Ramón Díaz-Alersi